Hi all:
do not know if this is Pro tools related, but i decided to start from here. I
have my Korg pa3x Arranger keyboard, which i use in my Studio to get some
styles and Voices from it. As for voices i can try to get them from any Kontakt
Library, but as for Styles, the arranger is not accessible for us, and i can
deal with it in a very lemeted Way, so am thinking of selling it, but how can i
achieve this in Pro tools? i mean, I need to create some Guitar Baterns, SOme
new styles, using different drum kits etc, i need to recall them in an easy way
to use them in my arrangement, is there a software that can do this and be
accessilb efor us?
I see different musicians now using the Fruti loops Studio, they can produce
music in a very very little time, they can make a drum style in a minute,
building a guitar section just by writing small things etc,
but it is not accessible at all, are there any other alternatives, or how can i
achieve what i need?
Thanks in advance