Hi Jimmy,

There are a few things to consider here and, without a control surface, it's a
little more complicated still. So, what you're trying to do is very simple with
a control surface. Doing it with Flo Tools is certainly possible but the
sequence of events is critical to success.

First, I'll just mention that it's highly recommended to use CapsLock as your
VoiceOver modifier. There are a few reasons for this which I won't go into now
but please consider that. In a future release, I think it'll be required for
flo Tools. For now, I'll simply refer to the VoiceOver modifiers as VO.

When using VO Shift click to activate an edit field, you need to have the
transport engaged before you execute the command or else the subsequent key
press will be swallowed by the edit field. In other words, press Space Bar and
then execute the click. Type in a starting value and press Return. That will
enter a static value. If you're trying to use the filtering aspect of the eQ
(the Control Shift modifiers held down while changing frequency), again, a
control surface makes it super easy. With Flo Tools, you'll need to do the
following:
1. engage the transport
2. Navigate to the desired frequency band
3. Perform a mouse click
4. While holding down Control and Shift, use the up and down arrow keys. This
will change the value in real time and you'll be able to audition the filter as
it is changing. When you're done, press either escape or Return and the number
will stay where you left it and you can use Space Bar once again. If you don't
press Return or Escape, you'll be inserting a Space in the edit field instead.
Hope that helps,
Slau