Keep in mind that, if you have all inserts and sends showing and, on top of
that, the window isn't maximized, you also run the risk of VoiceOver not
actually seeing the level meters. If simply showing the tracks in question
doesn't help, make sure to hide the inserts and sends F through J under the Mix
Window Views. Make sure you've maximized the window as well. Keep us posted.
Slau