Aa, there's your issue. Don't look at the parameters. Very very good stratigy approach, I'll grantcha that, but this is one of those plugins where your plugin presets are going to be the magic.

Go into your librarian menu, open that popup button with VO+Space, then move it from factory default upwards with VO+Right arrow. The different categories of instruments are labeled by both name and numerical number. Strings will be 16. So once on strings sub menu, do a VO+Right arrow, then you'll be in all your strings. Find the one you want, and select it.

Obviously, make sure your instrument track is armed, or you'll hear nothing.

If you need me to, I'd be happy to make you an audio walkthrough.

Just let me know.

Chris.