The documentation on the web site details where to put the file. This is what
it says:
These plug-in view files are located in ~/Library/Application Support/Flo
Tools/Plug-In Views.

I think you're misunderstanding how to get coordinates. You don't navigate to
the parameter with VoiceOver. Instead (and this is why we explain that you need
sighted assistance),you need to have somebody position the mouse where the edit
field for the parameter appears in the user interface section of the plug-in.
When you press Command Option Shift C (with Flo Mouse enabled), VoiceOVer will
speak the coordinates of the mouse pointer and copy them to the clipboard.
That's what you paste into the text file.
Hope that helps,
Slau