Yeah, trouble is that you have to keep an eye on which versions of the OS Avid
supports. This page
<http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/Compatibility/Pro-Tools-Operating-System-Compatibility-Chart?retURL=/pkb/articles/en_US/compatibility/Pro-Tools-Operating-System-Compatibility-Chart&popup=true>
 will show you the details. 10.15.4 is not yet supported and that might be part
of the reason for the crashes. That said, it could also be a corrupt plug-in or
even something else but it's likely the OS.
Slau