Oh, and BTW, If you extend your insertion cursor through multiple tracks with
Control+semicolon or Control+P, you can create a fade on all of the selected
tracks with one keystroke, Control+g. If all of the clips end at the same time,
the fade will be equal on all clips. If some of the clips are longer, the fades
on those clips will be proportionately slower since they change over a longer
period of time in the timeline.
HTH,
Slau