I first did a backup of the system first of all.  But I do have a question of
how to get the operating system Catalina 10.15.5 from what I understand from
apple accessibility that if I take the system in to an apple store that I could
be able to get back to the older operating system but I wanted to make sure
that everything that I currently have was saved first of all befor I try to
install the older operating system then I could install everything else.  I'm
especially concerned about pro tools and other programs that I currently have
on the system. komplete and other programs.  This is what I've done so far.
What else needs to be done.  Thank you for any information that you might have.