Sorry that it doesn’t make sense. I don’t ever use that command, but I guess it
would be useful in some situations. It relates to being able to see certain
things it sounds like and sometimes you don’t want to navigate to the very
beginning of a webpage if it’s scrolled off screen. I guess that is what I
understand, but like I said I don’t use moved to most visible beginning command
very much.