Van: ptaccess@googlegroups.com <ptaccess@googlegroups.com> Namens Devil Monkey
Verzonden: vrijdag 2 oktober 2020 07:40
Aan: Pro Tools Accessibility <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Onderwerp: Flo Tools conflicts

Hi!

I'm having trouble with what maybe is a conflict in settings somewhere between
accessibility & Flo Tools but I can't be entirely sure.

Macros in Flo Tools appear to turn themselves off in some instances or appear
to have no functionality at all. I've emailed Keyboard maestro who have sent me
back to Flo Tools.

Additionally, when Flo Tools is engaged some of the usual keyboard functions
appear to no longer work eg space bar no longer operates as start/stop & I have
to use the transport controls on the control surface.

Any tips on correct settings would be greatly appreciated.

I am running latest Pro Tools on a Mac with Mojave 10.14.6

Have a great weekend

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/a63a3056-a243-4b01-9ac0-f51f05563e85o%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/a63a3056-a243-4b01-9ac0-f51f05563e85o%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .