Hi guys:

A great evening to you all. I've come again. Today, my colleague with
whom I interned sent me a session containing three different audio
from a conducted interview. I opened the session, hit play, but I
couldn't hear anything. Immediately, I went to Setup and checked my
playback. There, I changed the output to my Scarlet. Afterward, I
still couldn't hear anything. A friend said to check the I/O and set
the output to default, which I did, but to no avail. I've turned the
system on and off, and still the situation remains the same. What do I
do to hear these audio files and get on working on them? Please help!
Your time and effort will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Warm regards,

Dammie