Hmm, not sure why you're not seeing the encode option in the first place. I
just selected 141 files and right-clicked and the encode option was available
without even being under the services menu. Not sure what's going on but
perhaps one of the selected files is technically not eligible for encoding?
Later, much later :)
Slau