Hi Alex,

Currently, there's a bug in Pro Tools that doesn't allow the editing of events
within the MIDI Event List. It might be possible to change the Track View to
show sustain, select a range that would include the event and nudge it into
place that way. It's a bit circuitous but I think it'll work. HTH,
Slau