Thank you John.  If I remember correctly all these FB360 files were close
together, I also noticed that I had to enter my password in order to delete
these files.  I don't remember having to do that before?  Did you have to do
that as well?  Is there another way that I can do the same thing for the
future?  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this
question.