What seems to be happening in my sessions, is I have a song call each one reach
one but some of the back up files and the session files are in a different
folder and I don’t know what’s going on there why that’s happening.  some of
the session folders end up in another song folder and I’m not quite sure how
that is happening  I have a MacBook Air 2018 running ProTools 19.6 with Mojave,
I have a Samsung T5 solid-state drive that I have set up for ProTools any help
would be appreciated thank you so much for replying to me now I know where
topost :-)

Sent from my iPhone