From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com <ptaccess@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Alex
Coleman
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 3:38 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: How to delete KM macro or restore Previous Flotools files

A couple of years back, I started having trouble getting the
SHIFT+UP/Down arrow macros to cycle through playlists, so ultimately,
the solution was to delete that specific macro from the Flotools
macros in KM, which worked fine, since that macro was a built-in PT
shortcut already. Doing so just took away the functionality of having
VO speak the newly-selected playlist.
Now that I've updated my OS, PT and re-installed Flotools, this macro
has been re-installed as well, and I no longer have the ability to
cycle through playlists again.
I cann't for the life of me remember how to delete the macro from KM.
Could someone remind me how to do that, or tell me where to copy my
backed up Flotools files so that I can revert to my former set of
macros?
Hope all this makes sense.
Thanks for your assistance.
AC