From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com <ptaccess@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Juan
Pablo Culasso Alonso
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2021 2:07 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Adding content in a big session

Heelo, i have a sesssion with 75 tracks. I need add a piece of 5 seconds to one
of this, is there a way to nudge all the tracks 5 seconds to maitain the
aligment of the all sessions? I am reffering if I can do it in all tracks at
the same time instead landing in each one and do it one by one.
thanks,
juan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/6E692351-491B-4A3B-B8DC-DFB1DB5C4829%40gmail.com.