Go to the PT Access drop Box and, in the Software folder, find the FB360
Spacial Workstation.zip file and copy it to your local drive. Unzip the folder
but keep it because you'll need it again. Run the Uninstall app inside and
it'll delete all FB360 files including the plug-ins. The Uninstall app will
also delete ;itself so, next time you install Pro Tools, unzip the original
folder and run the uninstaller again.