Hi Martin,

Flo Tools 2022.4 will be out by the end of the day today. We tried to have it
ready for yesterday but a few last minute issues appeared adn we didn't want to
risk releasing without testing.

There are no limitations on PT studio, per se. You probably meant to say Pro
Tools Artist which does have the 16 I/O limitation. I think there's a 32 track
limit or something but I don't recall exactly. Production Expert's web site has
a bunch of info on it and I see that other blogs are starting to chime in on
the new licenses and features.

Cheers,
Slau