I would post on the complete list/what's app for that, but I don't know of any
off the top of my head. You'd have to find VST's for those synths and manually
map parameters to the keyboard or find a preset pack that someone has made for
them, likely on freelancesoundlabs.com if anywhere.
As for Pro Tools, falcon, and UVI, look in your Avett account for all of that.
If you see it there, you can still use it but nothing is being
maintained/supported anymore for either of those instruments. The latest
version of ProTools is currently 2022.5

Rocco Fiorentino
www.musicbyrocco.com
(609)922-3838