Guitar Rig 6 is a different animal from version 5 so the older presets will not
work at all. Further, it's modular so creating PT presets will be a monumental
task if one wanted to be thorough. Whereas version 5 had some 500 presets, the
modular nature of version 6 means that there would need to be thousands of
presets to cover various combinations.