Guys,

I've gone through the PT Access guide several times, but there is so much meet there, please don't bite off my head for asking something which I'd know if I listened, as I promise you I have, but I may have missed this point, as there's just so much material.

Anyway, I'm finding that a lot of plugins, their parameters are moving in so small chunks at a time, it's making it next to damn near impossible for me to move things efficiently.

For example, the Proreverb plugin on the wet/dry parameters. It's only moving in like, .05, not .5, but .0! 5 intervals. So, you can imagine, if I'm at 75 percent we'll just say, vo+left arrow/up arrow to get to say, 10 percent means holding down the VO+Up/Left arrow literally for almost 2 minutes straight just to get the thing there.

I know in logic, you could add the shift key to your VO+left or right after interacting with the slider, but I didn't know if there was some equivalent here, as that methodology doesn't seem to be working in ProTools.

Anyway, thank ya for the help.