Check that your track height is set to medium. If it's not, certain things will
be hidden from view, including the elasi audio state. If you don't see it in
the edit window, FloTools can't see it either. You can use the FloTools command
in any window, but the edit window is where the actual elastic audio button is
located.

Rocco Fiorentino
www.musicbyrocco.com
(609)922-3838