Hi Steve,

Man I sure appreciate the info. IK has some good stuff, so it sucks hard that
we can’t access it. Their loss I guess… I was also looking at amp hub, so
thanks for letting me know that it is useable. I’m guessing guitar rig is also
not accessible for VO users?

Thanks again Steve,
Shawn

Sent from my iPhone