From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com <ptaccess@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Martin
(Punky) Sopart
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 9:34 PM
To: 'Stefan Albertshauser' via Pro Tools Accessibility
<ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Very aggravating problem with V O C R and ProTools/FloTools

Hello Chris!

Are you running Pro Tools 2022.12 or an older version?

Go to the status menus and quit the Keyboard Maestro engine.
After that, try again.
If the issue still exists, it's a new Pro Tools keyboard shortcut and not a Flo
Tools thing.
You could try to free up the shortcuts again by using the quite new "Keyboard
Shortcuts" feature from the "Setup" menu.

Does that help?

Best! / Martin