From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com <ptaccess@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Chris
Gilland
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 6:00 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Setting window views

Sorry if lately I'm wearing out my welcome here on list with so many message. I
promise I'm gonna slow down now that I have PT working again. That said, may I
bother you all with one more question? :)

I noticed when going through the PT Access guide, as I'm brushing up on a few
things here and there, when I hit one of the edit view buttons like the mix
view button where you then select the things to show/not show, same with the
edit window in the edit toolbar etcetera, when I press either just space by
itself, or VO+Space on one of the buttons, I'm unable to tell if it's enabled
or disabled.

In 2022.12, on Ventura, how can I go about telling. I kind of remember that it
used to be, if it was enabled, you'd hear it say comma before the name of the
button. But now, that's not even working on my end.

I have all preferences and such set down to an exact T the way Slau has them
set up to the end of chapter 1 in the guide, if that helps, and I'm now in the
edit window trying to do this on the views where he enabled zoom controls.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/CB5226B1-3512-44A1-8F99-908CD81658E0%40gmail.com.