Thanks for the uplifting words Chuck!

The only thing I need is to create a portfolio of work to draw talented clients
in. Then finding the great talent. 😊

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com <ptaccess@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Chuck
Reichel
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 2:16 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Thinking about getting back into ProTools

Hi Anthony,

Keep in mind All you really need is pro tools and voiceOver to make money using
pro tools.

HTH

Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com <mailto:soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com>
www.SoundPictureRecording.com <http://www.SoundPictureRecording.com>
954-742-0019
GUFFAWING :)
In GOD I Trust

On May 30, 2023, at 3:00 PM, Steve Baskis <baskis.st...@gmail.com
<mailto:baskis.st...@gmail.com> > wrote:

A lot of this information is on the flo tools website, but here is keyboard
maestro, since I forgot in my last message.

 <https://www.keyboardmaestro.com/main/> Work Faster with Macros for macOS

 <https://www.keyboardmaestro.com/main/> keyboardmaestro.com

 <https://www.keyboardmaestro.com/main/> <favicon.ico>

On May 30, 2023, at 12:08, Anthony Creapeau <acreap...@gmail.com