Hi list members, I’m interested in getting back  in to using Pro Tools, but i’m
not sure where to start from.  I’m needing help to make sure that pro Tools is
first setup properly to work with  voice over as well as flo tools.  I’m
looking for  someone with experience in setting up  pro tools.  I have a mac
mini, and i’m still using catalina 10.15.7 if this helps.  I’m not sure of what
version of  Pro tools that i have at the moment.  How would i check to see what
version of  Pro Tools that i have?  Thank you for any information that you
might have concerning these questions.