Your question is straightforward, but I may not be completely clear on what you are trying to do. I’m not certain if you can automate or program the playback of memory markers or locations. To separate your audio, use command E, then cut and paste the clips as desired in shuffle mode. This quickly rearranges content on the same track. Users can also create new playlists or tracks to move and reorganize audio clips, allowing for focused playback and review on selected tracks. ProTools offers multiple workflows, and there’s no singular right approach. If you’re asking specifically audio and video movement, it’s a complex issue requiring a more in-depth conversation. ProTools Ultimate is essential for video and audio rearrangement, but remember it doesn’t offer special transition effects or advanced editing. My response here is very brief and I have left out many details because the subject matter is dynamic. Hopefully I did not misunderstand you and I provided you with things to think about.

If you follow this link below to the Pro Tools access tutorial/guide, you may be able to find your answer on your own in the different chapters:

Respectfully,
Steve Baskis