From: 'John André Lium-Netland' via Pro Tools Accessibility
<ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2023 7:19 PM
To: PT access group <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Status of the PT/VoiceOver issue

Hi,

What is the current state of the issue where VoiceOver halts PT from loading
sessions. For a long time I got this to work by turning off VoiceOver before
launching PT sessions, but this doesn’t always work. Sometimes I’m unable to
open sessions. Even when turning off VoiceOver.

What is the status of this bug, and what do people do to work around this issue?

I use PT september 2023 and Ventura 13.6.

Best,
John André

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/B17F3209-AE75-4952-A5EC-9C179A2A0050%40a-pro-studio.no.