Some will probably most likely disagree with me, but my rule of thumb is if
your version works fine and theres no real reason to update, don't. This goes
for both pt as well as the OS. But mostly the os. If it aint  broke, don't fix
it, I guess.
Plus initial mac os rollouts usually are pretty sketchy at first. Same with
ios. My opinion, that was not asked for but I'll share anyway, is to wait a
year or so after the os goes live before upgrading.
Sorry if I hijack the thread with this, but now I'm curious what other do and
believe surrounding this.

Rory