Hi, I’m completely new here. I previously recorded an album using cakewalk
Sonar with the dancing dots cake talking scripts. I found it to be an
excellent system but the support seems to have run dry several years ago. I
am now looking for something for the future, and I am wondering if it would
be wise for me to get one of the top MacBooks available at the moment and
put Protools on it? Which MacBook would people recommend or am I better
using a desktop machine? Thanks.