Hi Slau,

Thanks a lot for the solution on how  to option-click the folder icon.  And for
your suggestions. I have a few comments:

•The limited number of routing folders is shared with the limited numbers of
aux tracks, so when you have used 128 routing folders like I have, there is not
more room for aux tracks either. So even though your suggestion to add an aux
tracks in a basic folder with other tracks is great, it won’t help.

•The option-click work-around to open/close folders is also great, but it’s not
a good solution to use the option-shift-W shortcut to hear the number of shown
tracks, for example audio tracks, because with such a number of tracks that I
have in this project, and the large number of nested folders, the FloTools
command use just so long time to calculate what to read, that it hangs.

Really, I wish there was a simple window in Pro Tools, under Setup/Session that
simply showed me the number of tracks used in a project, grouped into different
track types. Should be a simple thing to fix. :)

But thanks for your help Slau, and the suggestions will absolutely come in
handy anyways. :)

Best,
John André