Hey,

The last time I tried using Roland Cloud, it was not accessible, but things may
have changed since then. You might be able to use Chi Kim’s tool, VOCR, to scan
the screen and automate mouse clicks where necessary, though this method could
be slow and tedious. I’m not sure if you’re using Native Instruments hardware
and software, but they offer a very accessible system that enables third-party
browsing of virtual instruments and plug-ins. Below, I’ll share some
information and a link to the Roland Cloud NKS libraries that Jason provides on
his website, freelancesoundlabs.com.

If you’re using Native Instruments hardware and have the Komplete Kontrol
plug-in loaded on an instrument track, you could purchase these NKS libraries
and use them with your Roland Cloud subscription to browse for the types of
instruments you want without needing sighted assistance. I haven’t tried these
specific libraries myself, but I’ve successfully used others, such as Addictive
Drums.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Chi Kim's tool can be found at this link:
https://github.com/chigkim/VOCR

YouTube demonstration of VOCR:
https://youtu.be/RiWhp3SNY4Y

Roland cloud NKS libraries can be found at this link:
https://freelancesoundlabs.com/index.php/downloads/komplete-kontrol-vst-packs/itemlist/category/131-roland-cloud

Here's some information about native instruments and Freelance sound labs:

To use the Freelance Sound Labs NKS libraries for Roland Cloud instruments with
your Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol hardware, you'll need to purchase and
download the specific NKS library for the Roland Cloud instrument you're
interested in. Freelance Sound Labs offers NKS libraries for a range of Roland
Cloud instruments, including both individual instrument libraries and bundles.
Each NKS library includes artwork/database files, tagged factory presets, and
sound previews, ensuring seamless browsing and control over the virtual
instruments directly from your Komplete Kontrol hardware.

For example, the Roland Cloud Legendary Instruments collection includes NKS
libraries for classic synthesizers like the D-50, Juno-106, and Jupiter-8,
among others. These can be purchased individually or as part of a bundle. The
libraries are updated to work with VST3 versions of the plugins and are
compatible with both Komplete Kontrol and Maschine software and hardware,
supporting PC/Mac and 64-bit VST3 [oai_citation:1,Roland Cloud Legendary
Instruments](https://freelancesoundlabs.com/index.php/downloads/komplete-kontrol-vst-packs/item/439-roland-cloud-legendary-instruments).

Similarly, the Roland Cloud Zenology Instruments collection provides NKS
libraries for the Zenology software synthesizer, including the main factory
libraries and all expansion content. This allows for comprehensive browsing of
all preset content, with full parameter mapping, database and artwork files,
and sound previews. These libraries are also updated for VST3 compatibility and
support a wide range of software and hardware configurations
[oai_citation:2,Roland Cloud Zenology
Instruments](https://freelancesoundlabs.com/index.php/downloads/komplete-kontrol-vst-packs/item/442-roland-cloud-srx-instruments).

Installation instructions are included with each download, and Freelance Sound
Labs provides detailed guidance on how to integrate these libraries with your
Komplete Kontrol environment. You can start with a demo version of the
libraries to test compatibility and functionality before committing to a
purchase.

For more detailed information, including pricing and the full range of
available NKS libraries for Roland Cloud and other VST instruments, visit
Freelance Sound Labs' website at freelancesoundlabs.com [oai_citation:3,NKS
Libraries for Komplete /
Maschine](https://freelancesoundlabs.com/index.php/downloads/komplete-kontrol-vst-packs)
 [oai_citation:4,Roland Cloud Legendary