Hi,

Yes, by flush I mean a fflush. I've determined there are no memory problems
with my app, and that pTh raises the abort() signal only shortly after a
socket is closed (and probably reused)...hence the desire to try to flush
the socket.

For handling the socket, I'm using the typical
socket/connect/bind/poll/select mechanisms. Basically, I'd like to find a
way to ensure that the socket is closed and there is nothing left to read
or write, so the socket can be reused, without blocking the whole process.

Sincerely,

Brent Phillips