I was having problems with _XOPEN_SOURCE being defined by pth.h (v 2.0.0) with the subsequent disaster of various structures in netdb.h on one of my platforms being masked out. The following patch switches off the flag if it was not previously set.

Not very critical though there may be other variables that should be similarly treated. I was too lazy to check. Sorry.

--g

*** pth.h.in.orig    Fri Jan 30 16:56:09 2004
--- pth.h.in    Fri Jan 30 16:56:21 2004
***************
*** 338,345 ****
--- 338,351 ----
 #define PTH_FAKE_POLL @PTH_FAKE_POLL@