From: owner-pth-us...@gnu.org [mailto:owner-pth-us...@gnu.org] On Behalf Of
Ken L. Scott
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 10:01 AM
To: pth-users@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Pth 2.0.7 on AIX 5.3 TL 3

Heh,heh

or, alternatively, we could fallback to that most basic of tenets and
"RTFM".

Glancing through pth.h I found this:

    /* check if the user requests a bigger FD_SETSIZE than we can handle */
#if defined(FD_SETSIZE)
#if FD_SETSIZE > 1024
#error "FD_SETSIZE is larger than what GNU Pth can handle."
#endif
#endif

So... use the configure switch "--with-fdsetsize=1024" and it should work.

Ken

(http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.a

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/index.jsp?topic=/rza

database 4389 (20090902) __________