Thanks Edward, that totally worked.

chad

Edward A. Lee wrote:
I think you want to extend EditorFactory rather than EditorPaneFactory.

Edward

At 01:47 PM 10/9/2007, you wrote:
Hi,

I've recently customized the configuration pane on one of my actors by
extending EditorPaneFactory.  The problem I'm having is that the default
buttons in the configuration dialog still appear, although they now make no
sense in my dialog.  Is there a way to keep all or some of them from appearing?

thanks,
chad