Hi Vittore,

Yep, to run the tests under Windows you need to have make and other
commands installed.

You can install Cygwin from
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptII5.0/cygwin.htm

I'm not sure about the problem with Gaussian.
Why don't we take this discussion off the mailing list and communicate
directly?
Could you send me your model with the Gaussian actor?
I can take a look at it.

My simple CT test of Gaussian actor -> TimedPlotter worked ok.

_Christopher

--------

    Hello hackers,

    how Can I run tests under Windows xp? I need of a gnu compiler for make?

    I tried to put in "mean" attribute of Random Gaussian Actor, but didn't
    work.

    If I define a parameter it work but value of parameter is persistent and I
    have to set it to zero everytime I start a simulation.

    Thank you

    Vittore