Hi Zhen,

Elaine Cheong, the author of Viptos, would know the answer to
exactly how to write your own nesC component and have it
included.  She's on vacation until next week.

There is some new documentation that will be made available
in the next release of Viptos.  You can get access to
that documentation via CVS, see
http://chess.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptexternal.
The docs are in ptII/ptolemy/domains/ptinyos/doc

I think you would need to run nc2moml.

The Ptolemy-hackers mailing list is a good place to discuss
Viptos.

_Christopher
--------

    Hi all,

    I am a newbie and just started to use Viptos.

    When constructing MicaBoard.MicaCompositeActor, I am able to drag and drop
    the components from MoML lib. However those can not fulfill all my
    requirements, I would like to write my own nesC components.
    Does anyone know how to add a nesC components in Viptos?

    By the way, is there any discussion board for Viptos?
    Thank you very much!

    Zhen