In comp.soft-sys.ptolemy, "IINJLV" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I don't want to see a streched or squashed image (for example, if you
> have a plot's box more wide than long, you will see a circle like an
> ellipse)  but I don't know if you can use PtPlot in "axis equal" (like
> Matlab's function plot) or "true form" mode. Is there some method to
> solve this problem? Any idea?

Interesting idea.  I've made a note of it in our internal list of
ideas.

You would need to edit the zoom code in ptolemy/plot/PlotBox.java
You would also need a way to turn this feature on and off by
editing PlotFormatter.java

We have no plans on doing this work though, so you would need
to do it yourself.

> Thank you for this project and sorry for my badde english!

Your english is excellent!
No worries.

_Christopher

Christopher Brooks (cxh at eecs berkeley edu) University of California
Programmer/Analyst Chess/Ptolemy/Trust        US Mail: 558 Cory Hall #1774
ph: 510.643.9841 fax:510.642.2718             Berkeley, CA 94720-1774
home: (F-Tu) 707.665.0131 (W-F) 510.655.5480  (office: 400A Cory)