[Pardon the duplicate, I sent my response from the wrong account]
Hi Richard,

SharedParameter was moved so as to break a package level dependency.
The move happened after Ptolemy II 7.0.1.
You should use ptolemy.actor.parameters.SharedParameter if you are
using the SVN development tree.
The MoML filters in the SVN development tree have been updated to
do the conversion for old models that have ptolemy.moml.SharedParameter
so that they will use ptolemy.actor.parameters.SharedParameter.
The problem is that if you create a new model in the development
tree and then try to run it in an older version of Ptolemy II such as
7.0.1, then there will be problems.

_Christopher

Richard Ware wrote:
 Is there a class ptolemy.moml.SharedParameter?  Should I be using
ptolemy.actor.parameters.SharedParameter instead?