Hi,
I still have errors while compling Ptolemy 0.7.1 under Mandrake 7.0.
The first one is due to the implicit declaration of curesid() in the
functions CGTarget.cc and SynthArchTarget.cc
    ../../../../src/domains/cg/kernel/CGTarget.cc:704: implicit
declaration of function `int cuserid(...)'
    ../../../../src/domains/vhdl/targets/SynthArchTarget.cc:212:
implicit declaration of function `int cuserid(...)'
I have read that this problem can be fixed by including unistd.h, which
I did. Unfortunately, it does not work, and I can find no reference of
curesid().

The second problem is caused by the absence of any rule to make target
`/home/pguguen/ptolemy/lib.linux/libptcl.so'. I found a mail dealing
with this issue, but  it does not fix it.

Thanks in advance
            Philippe