The reference is in Mudit Goel's MS thesis

The reference in question is
[9] P. Laramie, R. S. Stevens, and M. Wan, "Kahn process networks in
Java," ee290n class project report, Univ. of California at Berkeley, 1996.

I don't have a copy of this reference.  I'll forward you a couple of
email addresses for Mudit and Dick Stevens.

-Christopher

Christopher Hylands    [EMAIL PROTECTED]  University of California
Programmer/Analyst Chess/Ptolemy/GSRC         US Mail: 558 Cory Hall #1770
ph: (510)643-9841 fax:(510)642-2739           Berkeley, CA 94720-1770
home: (510)526-4010, (707)665-0131            (office: 400A Cory)

--------

    Hi,

    I'm interested in the java threading system of Ptolemy II for solving a pro
   blem with my master thesis. I'm working with a PN model.

    I've read the following paper: ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/publications/paper
   s/98/PNinPtolemyII/pninptII.ps, and in that paper is a reference to a ee290n
    class project report from P. Laramie, RS Stevens, and M. Wan with the title
   : "Kahn process networks in Java,".

    But i cannot find it, only the references to this report. My question is, i
   s this report available? And where can i download it?

    Thanx in advance!

    Regards,

    M. Wiering