Carsten Schlote wrote:

> I made some patches for ptxdist. Some of them might be useful for
> others. Unfortunately my mails to this list get reformated - so posting
> them here would be somehow useless.

You can attach the patches

> Therefore I cloned the SVN repository with git-svn, and applied all my
> changes as a proper patch. It also avoids all those uncommited changes
> in my ptxdist subversion workcopy.
>
> You can use git to download or view these patches
> (http://www.vahanus.net/~csc/scm/ptxdist-git-svn.git or
> http://www.vahanus.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi). Otherwise I could try
> sending the patch files as an attachment to this list.

I've a problem with cloning the git-repo:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/pengutronix/git]$ git-clone
http://www.vahanus.net/~csc/scm/ptxdist-git-svn.git/
Initialized empty Git repository in
/home/mkl/pengutronix/git/ptxdist-git-svn/.git/
Cannot get remote repository information.
Perhaps git-update-server-info needs to be run there?

btw: cloning your uboot git works

Marc
--
 Dipl.-Ing. Marc Kleine-Budde | http://www.pengutronix.de
    Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686