Hi,
I'm trying to build  xorg with ptx-1.99.0
but I face to the following error.

Does anybody could share his/her valid ptxconfig file so I can learn
which missing options are defintely required by xorg ?

TIA

---------------------------------
target: host-xorg-lib-x11.prepare
---------------------------------

.snip.
checking if /usr/bin/cpp requires -undef... yes
checking if /usr/bin/cpp requires -traditional... yes
checking whether to use XCB... (cached) yes
checking for pkg-config...
/home/koan/ptxdist/myprojects/armtestprj/local-host/bin/pkg-config
checking for XPROTO... yes
checking for X11... configure: error: Package requirements (xextproto
xtrans xcb-xlib >= 0.9.92) were not met:

No package 'xcb-xlib' found

Cordiali Saluti / Kindest Regards / mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen
--
/marco

--
Cordiali Saluti / Kindest Regards / mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen
--
Marco Cavallini
Koan s.a.s. - Bergamo - Italia

Informativa D.Lgs 196/2003 (Privacy)