Hi Wiebe,

we have a mailinglist for ptxdist, please use it for questions regarding
ptxdist :)

Wiebe Walstra wrote:

> I'm trying to compile ptxdist, but the make fails.
>
> First issue I encountered was that ./configure says it needs bison. After
> installing it, configure was allright, but the make failed. Turns out it also
> needs bison++
>
> After that the make failed. I attached the config.log, and the command line
> result is below. If you need anything else, please let me know.

You need flex and bison, I have the following version installed:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]$ flex --version
flex 2.5.34
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]$ bison --version
bison (GNU Bison) 2.3
Written by Robert Corbett and Richard Stallman.

BTW: Why are you using ptxdist-0.10.6, there's got 1.0.2 already

regards Marc
--
 Marc Kleine-Budde              Phone: +49-231-2826-924
 Vertretung West/Dortmund     http://www.pengutronix.de