Hey Remy,

good idea about updating the tool, it was quite rusty :)

Remy Bohmer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few minutes ago I posted 2 patches that both rely on a source
> package for  u-boot-mkimage-2010.03.tar.gz to be available at:
> http://www.pengutronix.de/software/ptxdist/temporary-src/
>
> The package is too big for the mailinglist limit of 100kB. So, where
> can I put it?
> (I will try reposting it in a separate mail in a few minutes, but I do
> not expect it to arrive on the list, but maybe a miracle happens ;-) )

IIRC you posted your tool already (maybe an older version) some days
ago. I had a short look at it. I suggest to keep the same directory
layout as in u-boot itself, so that future update maybe a bit easier.

Maybe implement something like this:
     make import U_BOOT_TREE=/path/to/u-boot

I've hacked it together, along with some proper build system. I like
autotools :)

Have a look at:

http://git.pengutronix.de/?p=mkl/u-boot-mkimage.git;a=summary

I started with v2010.06-rc1, maybe your patch isn't needed anymore.

Marc

--
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |