Hey Ladis,

Ladislav Michl wrote:
> Update Busybox to 1.17.1
> 0002-silence-errors-on-BE-platforms.patch was dropped as it no longer applies.
> I'll try to fix it upstream first and backport accepted solution.

Thanks for the patch!

How did you import the new busybox Kconfig? The current importer has
problems with comments. I fixed it in the meantime :)

I'm going to re-run with the fixed importer and squash it into your
patch. I'll talk with Michael tomorrow if we're going to take the new
busybox version into the upcoming release.

cheers, Marc

--
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |