Hei hei,

>> Are you sure you prepare all the necessary parameters? I had to add the
>> following line before:
>>
>>     FOO_CMAKE += -DCMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH=$(SYSROOT)
>
> We actually use that, just not wenn you call cmake like this... You have
> two options:
>
> 1. Remove the prepare stage. The default prepare stage should call cmake
> in
>    $(FOO_DIR)-build/ (I think).

I'm afraid this is not possible, because we need our additional
FOO_CMAKE options.

> 2. Add -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE='${PTXDIST_CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_TARGET}' to
>    FOO_CMAKE.
>
> The toolchain file then sets CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH and some other stuff.

This works, thank you. However I couldn't find CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE in
the CMake documentation. Magic? ;)

> Right now you have "FOO_CMAKE := $(CROSS_CMAKE_USR)" or something like
> that, right? "-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=..." should probably be part of
> CROSS_CMAKE_USR but it's not :-(. But that needs to be fixed in ptxdist.

Not really. I didn't know about CROSS_CMAKE_USR, what does it? In fact
it's like I wrote before. We set

FOO_CMAKE := -DCMAKE_OPTION_1
FOO_CMAKE += -DCMAKE_OPTION_2
FOO_CMAKE += -DCMAKE_OPTION_3

and so on and finally pass this to the cmake call in the prepare
stage. Several of these options are our own "user" settings from
rules/foo.in aka the ptxdist menuconfig.

Greets
Alex